Friday, August 3, 2007

Crazy August

Well I am sitting in the public library writing this because lightning hit our house a couple of days ago and took out our modem and a TV. So I have been living without modern technology for a couple of days, and you know, it's really OK. It is hard, thought, not obsessively checking the email every 30 minutes or so. Also, 2 days after the lightning storm, our microwave stopped working for some unknown reason. It less than a year old so it should still be under warranty.....except I can't find the receipt, so we will probably end up buying 2 microwaves in less than a year.

Life is crazy here as tonight is opening night for my daughter and I in the community theater production that we are in. I am exhausted. We have been getting in at around midnight every night for almost a week now. When the show closes in a couple of weeks, we are off on a 10 day vacation to Canada. So between our lack of internet connection, my crazy life right now, and our upcoming (much needed) time away, it will probably be a while before I check in again. Can't believe August is here and will be gone before I know it. How does that work, that the older you get the faster time flies by?

No comments: